Get the Answers to Your Questions about Life in Canada
Practical and Helpful and Usable
From a professional communication coach!
- The Western culture of asking questions – It’s expected.
- A good way of choosing words — The way you ask affects the answer you get.
- Can you be outspoken? Really say what you think? Yes, it’s about the words.
- Easy tips to manage anger in a difficult situation, finesse for almost any situation.
- Ways to conduct yourself and relax. You know more than you think.
- People and relationships – formal and casual and the link between them.
- How Canadians see themselves, Canadian values, and the culture.
- Question and answer period – All questions are worthwhile. Please come with any questions you have, but have never asked. Think about the things you’ve always wondered about and put it in a question. Why do…? How do I …?