Get the Answers to Your Questions about Life in Canada
Practical and Helpful and Usable
From a professional communication coach!
- The Western culture of asking questions – It’s expected.
- A good way of choosing words — The way you ask affects the answer you get.
- Can you be outspoken? Really say what you think? Yes, it’s about the words.
- Easy tips to manage anger in a difficult situation, finesse for almost any situation.
- Ways to conduct yourself and relax. You know more than you think.
- People and relationships – formal and casual and the link between them.
- How Canadians see themselves, Canadian values, and the culture.
- Question and answer period – All questions are worthwhile. Please come with any questions you have, but have never asked. Think about the things you’ve always wondered about and put it in a question. Why do…? How do I …?
Continue reading “EAWLC Workshop: Personal Communication in Canada”
We cordially invite you to join the East And West Learning Club as a member! It is free, and open to everyone who loves to learn about eastern and western cultures and improve public speech and communication skills, whether you are a professional, a student or a home-maker. We are a non-profit cultural group based in Scarborough of Toronto (see www.eawlc.org for details). Our weekly meetings are conducted in English. As long as you agree to take turns with other members to host club meetings, and treat all other members with respect and friendliness, you can become a member, and enjoy a wealth of learning and communicating opportunities for free. Your beloved ones will benefit, too! Please see below for membership obligations and benefits in details. Continue reading “Become A Member/欢迎成为学东西俱乐部的会员”